Monday, June 16, 2014

Glenn's WR250R WR250X stock lowering 1", it's stuck?

Hi... I've read and re-read all I can find on the subject. I installed the yamalink no problem but when it came time to raise the stock block, I couldnt. I screwed the big nut up towards the knob adjuster and when I tried turning the clevis everything turned with it and it was very tight. Is the threaded shaft supposed to turn too or maybe it's stuck in the block with lock-tight? The clevis, the shaft, the knob and the upper cylinder with two flat edges, everything turns together??? Thanks in advance for your help!

The clevis turns UP after you loosen the big nut and spin that up. Sounds like you have the steps correctly. Your clevis is just super tight it seems. If you haven't seen this tutorial it's a good one: http://www.wrrdualsport.com/tech-guide/suspension/115-lowering-r2

No comments: