Friday, August 1, 2008

Balls are too big, and they're hurting my back (and "Jason Bourne's", too)


Back pain. If you'd had the unfortunate experience of trying to ride or move with back pain, you can feel - no pun intended - this post.

At first I thought my lower back pain was from lifting YamaLinks into the back of the Tacoma. Kind of a high bed, but not that bad. Then I thought it was from my Jason Bourne super secret government assassin workout program, what with its crazy amount of running and dodging cars and jumping through glass windows and wearing thick wool sweaters. Nope.

It's from my big balls. The inflatable balls that are supposed to be good for your back. I use them to sit at this trusty ol' HP 531w computer (purchased 7 years ago, and it's slower than a scooter with a flat rear tire and water in the carb), and I think they're making me slouch to the point my vertebrae are all jacked up. There's no way the government is going to accept my application with a bad back!


I took some air out of one ball but it didn't work. 12psi is too much. 10 psi not enough. You'd think 11 would be just right. So I put more/less air in the other ball but no such luck. , but obviously not all balls are created equal. I've fiddled with both balls non-stop over the past few days trying to get the feel just right but I'm about to give up and go back to a chair.

If anyone has any tips on what air pressure I should have my balls set at please email me. Seriously.

No comments: