Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seinfeld "The Mentor" turns into "Elaine's Dance Kicks"



During last night's dinner of so-so tasting non-wild salmon and leeks (in my defense the kitchen was new and I had no idea how the food would cook, blah) it was mentioned that this certain someone had a mentor at work. You know, someone who tells someone less experienced the career path they should take.

"You mean like the Seinfeld episode," I said in my best monotone voice, the voice which is always a warm-up to thiiiick sarcasm.

This certain someone, while not defensive, did mention the positives of having a mentor: the way you should stand in the hall so the boss thinks you're smart, the way you should fake laugh at meetings so the boss thinks you have a sense of humor.

Alright.

Unfortunately I could not find a video on YouTube about the Seinfeld Mentor episode, but I did fine something equally as hilarious. Enjoy.

No comments: