Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Buying TTR YamaLink lowering without PayPal?

Heath's question is about paying for his YamaLink. "Hi, I want to purchase a lowering link for a 2006 TTR 230. I would like to know if you have any in stock and if so how soon could I get to Reno Nevada? Also, can I call you with a credit card? I really dont want to set up a pay pal account."

Good question, Heath. There are some who aren't big fans of PayPal. We have plenty of 2006 TTR230 YamaLinks in stock. You don't need a paypal account to pay with a credit card on the paypal site (the option is in small print because PayPal does indeed want you to set up an account). Feel free to call and place the order with us over the phone.

We ship everyday via priority mail. We're in Boise. Reno takes 2 or 3 days.

No comments: