Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Damien did not read his 2007 WR450 lowering installation instructions

hi,I purchased the above item on 29/5/2013.I removed the existing link on my bike and found the diameter of the bolts at 16mm. The link you have sent me has a hole size of 32mm. The bolts will certainly not fit. The lowering link you have supplied is no practical. Could you explain whats happened,as I did request a link for the above model?

Did you read the included instructions and put your stock pivot bolts and bushings into the YamaLink? If you do the bolts will fit:

Pick up the stock rocker. Stick a finger in the 2 main pivots & pull out the metal bushings & pivot pins. Insert into the YamaLink. Be careful no needle bearings pop out. Everything should “snap” straight into place.

If you did not read the instructions (which he did not at first) and did not put the stock pivot bolts and metal bushings into the YamaLink there will be a gigantic gap and slop.

No comments: