Monday, November 9, 2009

Kouba Link CRF250X lowering link



Tomy writes "Hello. I recently bought a link from you for my son crf150rb. I was very impressed by your quick shipping of the product. So thank you. So now I want for for my 250x. I looked at the koubalink website and it stated I can use a crf3 on my 05 250x to get it 1.60 inches lower. On your crf page you do not have an offering for a crf3 in my year. Is there a rason why? Will there be a technical issue if I get the crf3? thanks."

Hmmmm, good question. Our reply...."I guess I forgot to put the CRF3 for your 05 CRF250X up. If you want, go ahead and order the CRF3 for the 2006 CRF250X. It's the same Kouba Link/same price; it'll lower your 05 the 1.6 inches (as you know, it lowers the 06 1.5 inches but that obviously doesn't matter to you)."

No comments: